Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pongo Zarafa or maybe it's Lawrence. Hmmmmm - Maryn Roos


So the deal with this one, since it's not particularly creepy or
scary, or even halloweenish, it's a copy of a painting from the main
set of the 60s tv version of the Addams Family. So I think it still
fits the criteria. I felt I needed it to hang in my own house, so it's
actually pretty huge: 31x24 inches. I'm not sure who this giraffe is
to the Addamses, but if I had to guess, I'd say his name is Pongo
Zarafa. Or maybe it's Lawrence. Hmmmm.

12 comments:

El Geco said...

Used to love that show! Don't think I ever noticed the painting, though.

Love the treatment you've given it, O Baroness. Somehow the name Salvador comes to mind when I look at it, though.

wynne said...

I love this one. I only wish I could hang it in my house, too.

But what happens when the symbols shatter said...

Its a painting of Gomez Addams Business partner. I have been looking for this print forever. Would you consider making a copy or selling it??

J D said...

I let the Baroness know of your interest in her work. We'll see if she responds.

Brian Diehl said...

I'd love a copy as well!

Jason Davis said...

Would you like to sell this? Or do you know who I can contact to have a copy made as well?

Ray Bishop said...

I too would love a copy made or a custom order. Please could you get in touch with details?

J D said...

Hey Ray,
I notified the Baroness about your interest in this image and gave her your email address. She will contact you on her own. Thanks for visiting the page.

Jason Davis said...

JD, I am also interested. How can I get you my contact info?

J D said...

Hey Jason,
you can send you info to my email account. jlelanddavis@gmail.com. Then I can pass it along to the Baroness. Will that work?

Jason Davis said...

email sent! thanks!

Ray Bishop said...

Thanks JD!